cerita gua di kelas pelajaran bahasa inggris

Asalamuallaikum wr.wb


The first week of lectures began on friday 6 october 2017 with engglis courses smester one by a female professor who was name Ms Rella dwi respati S.ST. Mt-housed at the university of muhammadiyah Tangerang prodi of electrical engineering in the room D.3.4 3rd floor at first.
Then give the matterial with the theme "each student's individual introduction" before the audience.
Hallo friends
Good evening
My name is Dedi noviyanto you call me Dedi, I live at Jatiuwung Tangerang kota, I was born at harapan rejo 03-11-1997, my hobby is Badminton and foodsal, I am a graduate of Smk N1 Seputih agung in 2016, choose majoring electrical engineering becouse I want to understand about the good electricity.

Wasalamuallaikum wr.wb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

second week meeting in english with Ms Rella dwi respati S.ST